bo order trigger price

puneetbijnor4020
I placed a Bo buy order which resulted in multiple trades filled at different prices. Will the trigger_price of all SL-M orders be the same or different as per filled price of the trades
  • puneetbijnor4020
    @sujith please answer. One more question is that the trigger_price of all trades of a CO order executed at different prices will be the same.i think it'll be the same
  • sujith
    Hi @puneetbijnor4020,
    The SL-M trigger price is set based on the price it was executed and not the according to the limit price given by the user. Hence there can be a different trigger_price if a bracket order executes in multiple trades.

For cover order, it will have the same trigger price for second leg orders.
    It is very unlikely that there will be two set of second leg orders for one cover order since entry model is a market order.
  • puneetbijnor4020
    puneetbijnor4020 edited September 2017
    @sujith what is margin requirement for bo order. for co order it has co_upper and co_lower with stoploss in the trigger_range. But api is accepting higher co_upper for bo order . For equity the margin api is https://api.kite.trade/margins/equity . Is there different margin api for bo order
  • puneetbijnor4020
    @sujith please answer my last comment
  • sujith
    Hi @puneetbijnor4020,
    Since there is no limit on how much stop-loss value one can place an order with. The maximum value one can give for stop-loss = LTP - lower_circuit_value
    Margin requirement varies based stop-loss value you give.
  • sam
    Hi @puneetbijnor4020 ,
    The margin requirement for BO & CO are same, but CO has a cap for Upper/Lower trigger percentage. Whereas BO doesn't have any cap for Upper/Lower trigger percentage, by Max orders can be placed in the range of Upper Circuit Or Lower circuit & margins will be calculated based on SL percentage.
  • puneetbijnor4020
    @sujith @sam yesterday I placed a Bo buy order of Rcom at 22.3 with sl 5 and tg 10. The trigger should have been 17.3. but order resulted in slm order trigger price 19.7 . With co_upper is 7 Max trigger price should have been around 21 . So what is trigger limit(co_upper etc) for Bo order. I did this for testing Bo order trigger range. Clear it
  • puneetbijnor4020
    What is lower circuit value
  • sam
    @puneetbijnor4020
    The exchange has kept 10% upper/Lower circuit range for RCOM. Yesterday Upper/Lower circuit range was 19.95 to 24.35. Max BO Upper/Lower trigger can be based on this Cricut range. As soon stock hits upper/Lower circuit again price will be revised.

• puneetbijnor4020
    Thanks for such a useful info.
  • puneetbijnor4020
    @sujith @sam is there any api or resource available for checking these circuit range other than NSE
  • sujith
    Hi @puneetbijnor4020,
    We don't have circuit limit data as of now. We will add it in future.