Maximum number of tokens that can be subscribed?

RA5800
What are the maximum number of stocks that can be subscribed using one Zerodha account using Websocket? I also want to know the procedure by which we can subscribe to 1600 stocks, that are trading on the NSE. We want to perform analysis on them simultaneously and buy - sell any stock out of them. I want to the how much will that cost me (monthly) and is their any discount offered by Zerodha for subscribing so many tokens in bulk.
Thank you
  • sujith
    Hi,
    With each Kite Connect. You can subscribe for up to 200 instruments with one connection.
    Each app can simultaneously open a maximum of 3 websocket connections.
    As an alternative, you can check out https://screener.smallcase.com/welcome
  • RA5800
    We want to go for 600 tokens. For taking the API we have paid 2000 Rs..So for additional 400 tokens where should we make the payment. Also how should we open 2 more websocket connections with the same API. as we have not written the code to open websocket connection, it might be called somewhere internally.
  • sujith
    Hi,
    Kite Connect has only two types of subscription, one is base subscription and an add-on subscription for historical data.
    You need to create a new app and use that api_key for subscribing to rest of the tokens.