Exception definitions

rajtk
Is there a link where I can learn more about the various exception messages that gets raised while placing / modifying an order. For the last couple of days , when I send modify order , I get an exception like OMS failed , MSG_FAILURE. I want to know it better also how to overcome the error.
Tagged:
  • rajtk
    Also, I have noticed these exceptions being generated while modifying orders for the past few days only, never saw this happening earlier.
  • sujith
    Hi @rajtk,
    You can check out all Kite Connect related exceptions.
    MSG_FAILURE is something that we get from OMS, Can you let us know the scenario or today's example? We will check and get back to you.
  • rajtk
    I will try to replicate it tomorrow and let you know. I hope there are no restrictions on the amount of modify orders being sent to the exchange via your servers. As I recollect, I was on more than 5-6 trades at a time and a modify order was sent to trail the SL , there seems to be an issue with one of them getting such exception messages and the modify does not go through to the exchange.
    As I said, I will try to replicate the issue and let you know in detail the scenario.