Postback notification for stoploss orders

krsacme
I am using python client and have registered a postback webhook for getting the order status. I am getting the postback notifications for COMPLETE, CANCELLED, REJECTED orders when the change happens. Note when i query immediately in python client, i get the status as "PUT ORDER REQUEST RECEIVED".

For stop loss order, the status is "TRIGGER PENDING". I am not getting postback notifications for these stoploss orders and I am not able to query from the python client immediately after placing the order. Is this a known behavior or any sepcific error around it?
  • sujith
    Hi @krsacme,
    As of now postbacks are only sent for executed orders like COMPLETE, CANCELLED and REJECTED.
    You won't get postbacks for pending orders.
    In future, we will include postbacks for every status change.
  • krsacme
    How much time does it take to switch from "PUT ORDER REQUEST RECEIVED" to "TRIGGER PENDING"? Even if I query with a dealy of 1 second, I do get the old status only. Is there any caching mechanism? If yes, how to overcome it? Basically, I want to ensure that the stop loss order is successful.
  • sujith
    Hi @krsacme,
    The order will remain in trigger pending status until trigger price is hit.
    You will get postback once an order is executed.
  • lazydragonfist
    I stopped my API Subscription and deleted (But its still showing there) . I was just checking show API works. Now my application is ready for testing, and I like to Create New API as my Old API expired and cancelled 16 days before, Can I create new one or Should i reactive my Old app.

If i reactive my Old app will it give me 30 days before expiring or just 14 days as 16 already passed its renewal date.

I dont want to pay with out using that API.
    Hope I am clear .
  • sujith
    Hi @lazydragonfist,
    Please don't hijack the thread. Your query has no relation to this discussion's heading.
    Open a new thread for new queries always as it might help others who are facing the same issue, we will look into this.
  • lazydragonfist
    Posted by Mistaken,
    I was in different Threads reading all for an idea. Created a New Thread For my Query :-)