Use of Kite Connect API in Individual business for Algorithmic Trading Software Developement.

bijumathews
I would like to enquire about the usage of the Kite Connect API for the purpose of automating my trading stratergy.

I have a developer whom I would like to entrust with the responsibility of developing software that will be able to automate my trading stratergy using the Kite Connect API. He will be using the API along with scripts in Java or Python to automate transactions like buying, selling, etc of equity using the API. I would like to know about furthur expanding the same as a business where I would have similar software tools developed for the clients of my business at a certain cost, where their trading startergies may be automated as well.

Certain parts of the API documentation regarding the Cost and the Terms of Legality appeard vague to me. Hence, please provide me with a brief summary of the Cost for using the API, any cost or commission associated with the using of the API for my own business and the legal terms in association to what is permitted and what is not when using the APIs.