Inquiry regarding APIs and finances

arsh8singhs
Hello

I am thinking of using your APIs for some stock related work and I have a few queries:

1. You say that the APIs are free for use and you won't charge anything for that usage. But creating the developer account requires creating a Zerodha Account first which requires Rs.2000/month minimum to be function. That means that the total cost of using your APIs comes to Rs.
2000/month. Am I correct here? or if there's any additional charges, kindly let me know.

2. If I setup my own platform for my personal purposes using your APIs, I'd still require to get it approved by NSE. You have mentioned in the Docs that Zerodha will help us with that procedure.
a. What kind of help will you provide?
b. What all will be required for that approval?
c. What will be tested for the approval?
d. How much time would it take to get my platform approved? I want to know this so that I can get an estimate as in how much time my platform could be up and running.

3. Do you provide any Sandbox/Dummy Stocks type thing where I can test the accuracy of your APIs and check for myself if all my requirements are being fulfilled?

Looking forward to a timely reply
  • sujith
    Hi,
    Please send a mail to talk(at)rainmatter.com. Someone from our team will get in touch with you.