historical data price

Encrypted
Hi @sujith :as per your comment here" If you renew the App then you should be able to use Historical API without renewing".But I am getting historical data expiration alert.Please let us know if need to renew historical data api also.
Tagged:
  • sujith
    Hi @Encrypted,
    You historical subscription ends on 3rd November 2017. You need to renew that.
    In that case, the user still had 15 days of historical data subscription and the user had created new App instead of renewing the old App to continue historical data subscription.
  • Encrypted
    Thanks @sujith for quick reply.As per my understanding I need to renew it right?
  • sujith
    Yes, you need to renew your subscription.
  • Encrypted
    Encrypted edited November 2017
    Hi @sujith : I have renewed it today.But why I am geeting invalid app credential error?{"status": "error", "error_type": "TokenException", "message": "Invalid API credentials"}
    and HttpStatusCode=Forbidden
  • tonystark
    Hi @Encrypted,

Did you renew or create a new app? If you are creating a new app credentials will be different. Also, I would suggest you check whether your app credentials match with details in the dashboard.
  • Encrypted
    Hi @ajinasokan :it only works during market hours. Most of the time other than market hours if I want to do back testing or twisting my strategy it gives above error. That happening till now. and since last two months since I first purchased it.
  • sujith
    @Encrypted,
    If you log into any of our platforms like Pi or NEST then your credentials will be cleared. You can use Kite for monitoring purpose. If you log out of Kite then you are logged out everywhere.
  • sujith
    @Encrypted,
    Please create a new thread for new queries. It will help others who are facing the same issue.
This discussion has been closed.