How much time in milliseconds it will take to process orders?

harikongu
1. How much time in milliseconds it will take to process orders?
2. What are the possible reasons if order is rejected except because of low margin?
3. May I know how many users are using kite connect?
4. Do I have any downtime while using API?
5. I have faced a problem, sell order has not been placed for 2 or 3 times in kite mobile app. Sometimes sell order is rejected. Is there anything wrong that I have done or is it related to exchange issue? Will this also occur while placing orders with API?
  • sujith
    sujith edited January 2018
    1. How much time in milliseconds it will take to process orders?
    It is difficult to comment as it involves RMS, OMS etc. You can place a couple of orders and then fetch individual order and check..

2. What are the possible reasons if order is rejected except because of low margin?
    You can fetch individual order and check for status_message. It is sent by OMS, one of the examples would be "RMS:Margin Exceeds, Required:0, Available:0"

4. Do I have any downtime while using API?
    No, but post midnight when BOD happens our servers will not accept any requests till around 6:30 AM.

5. I have faced a problem, sell order has not been placed for 2 or 3 times in kite mobile app.
    Sometimes sell order is rejected.
    Is there anything wrong that I have done or is it related to exchange issue?
    Will this also occur while placing orders with API?

You can always fetch order and then check status_message for rejection reason.