List of All Exceptions - Kite3

razcads
Hi @sujith @tonystark
I see that exception/error messages have been changed / enhanced in new Kite client (also affects old also i guess?!). Can you provide me link to documentation where I can get list of all exception messages and condition when it is sent? I want this for python client.
Thanks
Ravi
  • razcads
    @sujith i have seen this. I need the exact text of the error message you are sending. This is too generic.
  • sujith
    It will always be one of these exceptions.
  • coolkoti
    Hi, this thread may be old, but I'm actually looking for list of all specific messages like the one I got today:
    'Trigger price for stoploss sell orders cannot be below the lower circuit price. Please try placing the order with trigger price above 144.05.'
    i know, there are variables in these kind of messages, so it's not possible to list the exact messages, but you may have list of message templates such as:
    'Trigger price for stoploss sell orders cannot be below the lower circuit price. Please try placing the order with trigger price above {circuit_price}'.
    It would be really help if this list can be shared. Thanks much for support.
  • sujith
    There can be 100s or 1000s of messages like that and it can be created/modified in the real-time in the mini RMS. We don't have a list.