Suggestions for improving Kite3

arkochhar
arkochhar edited February 2018 in General
Hello @sujith and @nithin,

I have been using Kite3 for for few weeks now. I have some suggestions to further improve it. Following are few ideas.
  1. Trade button (buy/sell and quantity) on charts. You have this feature in Pi but not in Kite3. This will be really helpful.
  2. Option chain. This is a very helpful feature to have on both Kite3 and Pi. Option chain that shows not just asks, bids, LTP and OI but also the IV and the Greeks for a particular option. To have ITM/OTM probability (there is a formula to convert IV in probability) in the option chain would be awesome. Reference is Thinkorswim platform from Ameritrade in US.
  3. Last but not the least, if it is not too much to ask, is to trade and track complex option strategies as a single trade (of course internally it will be multiple trades including multiple commissions).
I hope I have been able to articulate my suggestions well enough. Feel free to discuss any further ideas.

Thanks
  • sujith
    Hi,
    1. Trade button (buy/sell and quantity) on charts. You have this feature in Pi but not in Kite3. This will be really helpful.
    This is already available. If you pop-out chart and click on left top you can see zap icon which gives you everything you need when you are trading from charts.
    2. Option chain. This is a very helpful feature to have on both Kite3 and Pi. Option chain that shows not just asks, bids, LTP and OI but also the IV and the Greeks for a particular option. To have ITM/OTM probability (there is a formula to convert IV in probability) in the option chain would be awesome. Reference is Thinkorswim platform from Ameritrade in US.
    3. Last but not the least, if it is not too much to ask, is to trade and track complex option strategies as a single trade (of course internally it will be multiple trades including multiple commissions).
    We are launching Sensibull an option trading platform soon. You can email abid(at)sensibull.com for beta access.
  • arkochhar
    @sujith, thanks for this information. Sensibull looks great. I have requested for beta access. When is the expected launch date for this product? Is it a Zerodha product or a third party product which is being integrated with Zerodha? Just curious.
  • sujith
    Sensibull is a startup which is funded by Zerodha Technology Pvt. Ltd. (Rainmatter).
  • sujith
    I think they are planning to go live for beta users from March 2018.
  • arkochhar
    @sujith, this is what would really help in regard to my point 1 above; you do have buy/sell option on a chart that is popped out of the main Kite3 page. However, buy/sell option is available only on a single chart. In case I want to see multiple charts (2 or 4) in one browser window, the buy/sell option is not available. Please refer to screenshot below.

Another point in regard to 2 charts in one window option, the two charts are show in a vertical split. It would be great to customise it to a horizontal split.

Please take this request for the next release. Thanks

single chart with buy/sell
    4 charts with no buy/sell

• IU2180
    Hello @nithin,
    I have been using Kite Web for for few weeks now. I want to put forward some suggestions to further improve it. Following are few ideas
    1. Show Price Change & % Change simultaneously on Market Watch screen (1 Below the Other)
    2. Put a Tab in Market Watch against each stock where one can write his personal note like Buy/Sell - SL & Trgts. (1 Below the Other) and also able to add Green or Red Flag on Market Watch.
    3. Put draw feature tab in trading view chart in kite itself one has to do the same after popping out the charts. Also, If possible the draw feature should be saved for each individual chart while switching in between them, otherwise one has to draw it again.
    4. Show Margin Left after placing orders for both MIS & BO/CO Type Orders in kite itself.
    5. Put Option Chain in Kite itself or put tab to sensibull in kite. Also the same should be made available Free of Cost.

I hope I have been able to articulate my suggestions well enough.

Thanks
  • sujith
    @IU2180,
    This forum is dedicated only to Kite Connect related questions. You can write feedback or queries about other platforms here.
This discussion has been closed.