16418 : Order with Invalid attributes rejected by the system

kbkvadivel
Hi Team,

i have placed BO order at 9.15.34 am today, but stop loss order got rejected with below error code, kindly guide me wats wrong with this, actualy im using BO only, so you ll be taking care of Target and stop loss right? please guide me.

BUY SIEMENS NSE
REJECTED

Order ID
Exchange order ID
Time
2018-03-13 09:15:34
Exchange time
2018-03-13 09:15:34
Placed by
RV1447

16418 : Order with Invalid attributes rejected by the system
  • SivaVenna
    Hi,
    Even I got same error for CO order
  • manukgoel
    Even I am not able to place Buy Stop Loss (SL-M ) Orders because of same error.
  • manukgoel
    I am able to place it now.
  • kbkvadivel
    Please clear all orders from my orderbook, so tat i can exit my position by myself, because of this issue i cant ext my position as well :(

ID: RV1447
  • Shaha
    Zerodha support Guys, Please take this issue on serious note. It is a very valid issue. Even i got the same error for orders placed today in zerodha. Plus the same orders at almost the same time got executed perfectly through my Upstox account. The error message is not from RMS but exchange. But the issue is definately with Zerodha's processing the orders, or time synchronisation. Whatever it is we need enough judgement as to the Root couse of the issue and enough assurance of non occurance of the issue in future. Its been long the API is up and running, now many of us have been trading using it with huge funds, such issues are more Critical than it used to be earlier. hope you will understand.
  • Shaha
    Plus orders some legs of BO orders are stucked in "NOT MODIFIED" status.
  • kbkvadivel
    Plus orders some legs of BO orders are stucked in "NOT MODIFIED" status. i too getting same issue
  • sujith
    You can contact support for closing a position or cancel the order.
  • SivaVenna
    @sujith I have called to support number 27 times but no luck. the call connected at the 28th time. The support by Zerodha is pathetic.
  • billapavi
    some body please respond . i'm not able to contact customer care but my friend who faced the same issue contacted support team . He asked to close his positions . they told him they working on it .we are already a ton of loss. who is going to substitute our loss.
  • sujith
    The second leg BO/CO orders placed between 9:15 and 9:30 were automatically canceled/rejected by the system due to a connectivity issue. The resultant positions cannot be cleared. To reduce the risk of your open position, please enter a trade in MIS to nullify the BO/CO position.
  • sujith
    This was sent as an SMS to all the small subset of clients who were affected by this.