JSPlugin BO Button

vaishakh
Hi,
I am able to create JSPlugin html5 buttons. But, when I try to create dynamic button, the button doesn't work, looks like no action is getting added to button.
Created a button for offsite order execution and that is working fine.

Click here to access our demo page.

Can you please us to resolve the issue related to dynamic button creation?

Regards,
Vaishakh
  • Kailash
    Kailash edited July 2016
    You should not use renderButton() on your #custom-button.

Use kite.link("#custom-button") instead.
  • vaishakh
    Thanks Kailash, its working fine.
  • vaishakh
    vaishakh edited July 2016
    Hi,
    When I try to log kite.html() getting only <form></form> Why is it not returning the complete form data?

Regards,
    Vaishakh
  • Kailash
    Looks like that's a bug. We'll roll out a fix today.
  • vaishakh
    Thanks Kailash, please let me know once the fix has been released.
  • vaishakh
    Great!!! Thanks, verified and its working fine after reloading the latest publisher.js file
  • vaishakh
    Hi Kailash,
    For testing purpose, there is no balance in our account. When we try to place order for Cash Segment. (for ex: tradingsymbol='SBIN', exchange='NSE') order is getting rejected with error as "Invalid Product Code". But when we place order for futures (tradingsymbol='SBIN16JULFUT' exchange='NFO') order is getting rejected due to RMS error.
    Now want to know, for CM is the trading symbol which we are passing is valid or invalid?

Regards,
    Vaishakh
  • Kailash
    @vaishakh The tradingsymbol and exchange you are passing are correct. Are you getting the same error during market hours as well?
  • vaishakh
    Hi Kailash,
    We are still getting the same error.

Regards,
    Vaishakh
  • Vivek
    @vaishakh Bracket and cover orders are not available currently for basket orders.
  • vaishakh
    @vivek, sorry I didn't get you.
  • Kailash
    @vaishakh EQ only supports MIS and CNC products. Make sure you're sending the right product.
  • vaishakh
    @Kailash if I place order with product "MIS", it works fine. But, when I place order with "CNC" it gets rejected due to Invalid Product Code.

Can we use MIS for Cash Delivery or should it be used only for IntraDay trades?
  • Matti
    @vaishakh Are you placing bracket/cover orders? If you are, these can only be placed as "MIS" as bracket orders are exclusively intraday. Also, MIS is purely intraday. Use CNC for delivery.
  • vaishakh
    @Kailash
    I am not setting any bracket order or cover order. I am trying to place an order using HTML5 button. Please let me know, if I am missing to set any value for CNC type of order.

MIS order which works fine:
    <kite-button href="#" data-kite="API_KEY"
    data-exchange="NSE"
    data-tradingsymbol="SBIN"
    data-transaction_type="BUY"
    data-quantity="1"
    data-product="MIS"
    data-order_type="MARKET">Buy SBI stock</kite-button>
    CNC which is getting rejected as "Invalid Product Code"
    <kite-button href="#" data-kite="API_KEY"
    data-exchange="NSE"
    data-tradingsymbol="SBIN"
    data-transaction_type="BUY"
    data-quantity="1"
    data-product="CNC"
    data-order_type="MARKET">Buy SBI stock</kite-button>
  • Matti
    Matti edited July 2016
    @vaishakh This isn't an API issue. You don't have a demat account mapped, and so CNC trades aren't possible.
  • vaishakh
    Thanks Nikhil, will try placing CNC order tomorrow and will revert back.
  • Matti
    @vaishakh After speaking to the backend team, we realise you don't have a demat account mapped to your trading account. In this case, placing CNC orders wouldn't be possible for your account.
This discussion has been closed.