DotNet Library for Kite Connect API (3rd Party)

HowUTrade
Hello developers,

We are happy to announce the release of KiteNet.
KiteNet is a DotNet Library for Kite Connect API (3rd Party) developed by HowUTrade.

KiteNet is fully compatible with Kite 3.0.
API documentation can be accessed from here and download library from here

KiteNet is an upgrade to existing KiteDotNet.dll and KiteXL.dll
Both KiteDotNet.dll and KiteXL.dll are deprecated, we request users of those libraries to switch to KiteNet.

KiteNet will have improved performance than their predecessor.
We have included a Excel and .Net sample to get started quickly with KiteNet and Kite Connect API.
  • HowUTrade
    Visual Studio users can install it from nuget
    Install-Package KiteNet -Version 1.0.0
  • Sudheer
    Hi,

Is Bug of High, Low OI Rectified
  • HowUTrade
    @Sudheer
    We will share the test version link tomorrow, you can try this for time being.
    We are fixing couple of bugs and performance issues, so update release may take time.
    But the test version will suffice your purpose (Added OI High/Low).
  • Sudheer
    Hi,

Thanks for The Update
  • Sudheer
    Hi,

Nifty Open Price Today As Per KiteXl is 10598 & As Nifty Open Price As Per Zeordha Kite Mobile App is 10564 pls check
  • HowUTrade
    Hi,
    We just checked the open price of Nifty and it is 10564.65.
    10598.75 is open price of yesterday.
  • Sudheer
    Hi,

Right Now Open Price Got Changed

But Pls Check During 9:15 to 9:45.. Open Price Showing of Yday.. I Had Not Taken Screen Shot, Will Update Tomorrow

• Sudheer
    Hi,

Request to Pls Check The Open Price Error in Morning Opening Time fro 9:15 to 9:25

If You Add More Symbols to Market Watch by Unlocking Sheet, for Most/More Than Few of The Scripts Open Price is Shown as Zero or Wrong Open Price/Open Price of Yday

Request to Pls Check Above Error in Kite XL
  • HowUTrade
    @Sudheer

We checked with Nifty 50 symbols, it is showing correctly.
    We will try with adding more symbols tomorrow.

• Sudheer
    @HowUTrade

Yes Request to Pls do for 200 Symbols and Check
  • deep9686
    @HowUTrade - When you're not receiving monetary benefits for the wonderful wrappers that you have written, why don't you consider making them opensource? There are a ton of contributors out there to look into minor things while you take care of the major chunks and creating beautiful stuff like these. It's such a shame that people forget the word "Thank You" before they put on a list of bugs.
  • HowUTrade
    @deep9686

We are happy to hear ' Wonderful Wrappers' from some one in the forum, Thanks for the appreciation.

Even though, we incorporated HowUTrade as a LLP, we are not into any serious money making business. We are basically developers cum traders. Programming for stock trading is our passion. We try to do things that may helpful for stock traders.

For Non-Developers who just want solutions, we are a business entity and
    for all others we are fellow developers.

We have coded some 100+ strategy on the top of KiteNet for Non-Developers as a business, open sourcing KiteNet will breach the business contract, that's why we made KiteNet as Object Code.
  • deep9686
    @HowUTrade

That's correct and thank you very much for the reply. I'm a developer myself and I realize the worth of a pre-written code base. BTW, thanks for giving away the wrappers for free.
  • Sudheer
    @HowUTrade I Am Still Finding Opening Price is Not Correct.. Example Tataglobal bev NFO May Open price is Incorrect.. Request to Pls Check This Will Help in Executing Correct Trading Decisions

• HowUTrade
    @Sudheer
    Enable Log ticks in settings (Before Market Starts), this will log all quotes received from Kite Server to text file. We can check whether the quotes received or not.
  • deep9686
    @HowUTrade, would you be able to let me know how I can subscribe to Order Updates without having to subscribe to tick data?

PS: Thanks for v1.0.1
  • HowUTrade
    HowUTrade edited June 2018
    @deep9686

OrderUpdateEvent is automatically raised whenever you receive updates in Web-Socket irrespective of tick data subscription.

You just need to add handler to OrderUpdateEvent .

Thanks

• vishal99
    How to fetch realtime quotes in excel with RTD function please explain with example.