M2M Data Log Values

VenkateshV
@HowUTrade @botany02
I see a option on KiteXL setting with Logging of Ticks and M2M, i checked the same and found the Tickdata's are available in Kitenet\Date\Tickdata folder,

However on M2MData folder i see no files? what actually the M2M loggin does and where these values can be seen after market hours?
  • HowUTrade
    @VenkateshV

If you have any open position (real), every MTM/PnL changes will be logged till you exit your position. This log will help you check your position performance like what is the highest/lowest MTM/PnL achieved and at what time it is achieved etc. These are provided for general purpose, it's up to the user whether this data is required or not and how to utilize.
  • VenkateshV
    @HowUTrade
    This info would be really good and required for one to understand his strategy performance.
    Appreciate if could you further clarify whether this M2M/PNL log info available only for overall positions M2M or for logged as a separate file for each stock positions?
  • HowUTrade
    The MTM/PnL is logged per symbol across all product.
    Example:
    You have bought 2 Qty Axisbank in MIS and
    Sold 5 Qty in CNC,
    Bought 15 Qty in BO,
    Bought 20 Qty CO.

The MTM/PnL will be combined of all the above positions.
    You can refer this https://howutrade.in/docs/kitenet/html/P_KiteNet_Kite_LogMTM.htm for format and file name.