error after upgrading to latest kiteconnect lib

TUSH123
below is the error logged, any idea what it could be?

ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
  • rakeshr
    @TUSH123
    Can you paste your complete code?
  • TUSH123
    its happening for MCX only and in on_ticks function.

I will share my code as well, this was not happening before update when i was using beta version of kiteconnect v3 api
  • rakeshr
    @TUSH123
    Are you calling on_close method , in between?Better, if you can paste your complete code here.
  • TUSH123
    this is not resolved, still lots of error in log, how can i share you complete file over email?
  • rakeshr
    @TUSH123
    Are all logged error similar ? Can you paste here complete error trackback of majorly occuring error.
  • TUSH123
    yes all logs are similar and i am really puzzled and its started only after upgrading kiteconnect api

ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
    ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
  • TUSH123
    yesterday one more log added

ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket connection upgrade failed (200 - OK))
  • rakeshr
    @TUSH123
    Can you go through this thread?
    Make sure, there is no assignment related error on_tick method.
This discussion has been closed.