using KiteXl.xlsm to run simple ema strategy in auto mode

sanat
i am new to kite connect with no very little coding background
i installed KiteXl and am able to login and get live feed of stock in KitaXl.xlsm (which was available in samples)
However, i cannot understand how to run any simple strategy (ex EMA crossover) in this excel. can anyone please guide on how to proceed
Also, in the samples folder, MA_Crossover_Sample_KiteNet.afl file is present, but i dont know how to use it in excel
Any support will be of great help
  • sanat
    @HowUTrade please help
  • VenkateshV
    @sanat
    Excel is not a charting SW where you can have conventional TA indicators like EMA, RSI, MACD Etc

Hence a simple spread sheet type trading approach e.g Price action based strategies are recommended to use with KiteXL using the VBA methods explained in Kitenet documentation, even for this you need to have a VBA Coding knowledge.
    Also the afl files provided along with Kitenet download is to use with Amibroker TA SW, and cannot be used with KiteXL.

My Recommendation here would be if you have your simple price action strategy and have VBA coding knowledge you can do it yourself, otherwise you can approach www.Howutrade.in who will help you to code your strategy with a cost part involved.

Hope this clarifies.
  • sanat
    sanat edited August 2018
    @HowUTrade @VenkateshV
    Thanks for your response
    I am facing one issue, i am not able to get quote for NIFTY 50 index in Kitexl.xlsm
    =getRTD("NSE", "NIFTY 50", "LAST") is not working
    i tried NFO as exchange also
    please tell how to get nifty 50 index value
  • HowUTrade
    @sanat

It is
    =GetRTD("NSE_INDEX", "NIFTY 50", "LAST")
  • sanat
    @HowUTrade
    Thank you very much
    it is great help

and thanks again for quick response
    you guys are wonderful