Access Token Expired During Market Hours

aharish
Hi,

Today at around 3 PM my access token expired. I lost five juicy trades due to that.

Also my algo squares off all open MIS positions at 15:19. It disnt work and I was charged Rs165 for call and trade charges.

This is absolutely wrong on your part. Algo trading means I dont have to watch my screen for full time. What is the benefit, if it doesn't work during market hours and I am charged for its failure.

Atleast refund my 165 rs.
  • rakeshr
    @aharish
    App Access token will expire if you manually log-out from kite web for same client id session.So, make sure you don't do that for client id used in Connect app.
  • aharish
    I didn't log out. I was trying to update your kite app. It logged me out.

Anyway. I dont think you guys have full control on your system. Or you guys are strong enough to own the problems caused by technical glitches in your system.

I am using your API as I am not aware of any possible substitutes. When I find out, please count me out.

If you know any, plz suggest.
  • rakeshr
    rakeshr edited July 2018
    @aharish
    This is how system is designed, there is no technical glitch,you should be aware about such technicality in app flow.You can design an system to send you mail alert, in case of token exception/expiry, so you can re-login and restart the system.Improve your system.
  • aharish
    Ok dude. You r right. My bad.
This discussion has been closed.