Unable to exit positions... bugs been there so long...

raminde

This is a bug with bracket orders which I have reported it 100 times.. Bracket orders creates 2 leg orders when main order is executed.. one is targer order other is stop loss order... ideally when either of the leg order exits other should get canceled .. for example if trigger is executed stop loss order should get canceled and vice versa. but there is a bug on zerodha that some times like in 3 in 50 it doesnt do that leaving an open order to get executed.. now worst part is I cant even exit the order... if I exit it will create a position with reverse order in the video it will be a sell position. so am stuck earlier when i use to encounter the bug I used to set it to such a price which would never execute... but now as u can see cant even set it to low. as you can see in the video I tried to lower the trigger of sale order to below 92 as current ltp is 93 just 1% clsoer to 92 its easily executable
i wanted it to lower to 89 or so but it didnt allowed.. so now for sure its gonna get executed...and

So requesting you to cancel that order... and mind you dont dare charge me the same for call and trade charges ... this is your bug.. and thats y am seeking your help.

just for your info I even made a video of the same