Query on API integration

raula_kite127
To get the historical record of a share how do I validate the user from the backend(Java)?

Lets a user purchased 4 different type of share I wanted to show a candle chart for those shares?

Please guide me on this i planning to buy the API.
  • Imran
    hii@raula_kite127

1. kiteconnect has its own validation process which authenticates a user.. https://kite.trade/docs/connect/v3/user/
    2. Kiteconnect historical provides us with ohlcv data using which candle chart can be produced on users end.
  • rakeshr
    @raula_kite127
    To get the historical record of a share how do I validate the user from the backend(Java)?
    Are you talking about validation at your web app login or Kite Connect login?
    If client kite login is successful, you will receive Status:Success and other profile info,check it here.
    Lets a user purchased 4 different type of share I wanted to show a candle chart for those shares?
    We give OHLCV historical data in JSON format, you can use this to form candle chart or any graph at your end.
  • raula_kite127
    I have a strategy to make auto trade for buy and sell shares.So calculate RSI,PSAR and ADX i will use the Historical candle data or WebSocket streaming .

How to get the Websocket Streaming of multiple shares of one user.