Websocket tickerProvider doesnt connect with broadband connection regularly !!!

velms
When i try to establish Websocket using tickerProvider it hangs regularly when connected with broadband connection , but i never get this issue if i try using my mobile data.
Another strange thing is , even in kite web , ticker price doesn't seem to refresh when connected with broadband connection , but works fine with mobile data.

MY user id : DC1301

With boradband data ( ticker doesnt refresh )

with mobile data ( tried almost at the same time )

( unable to load )
  • velms
    velms edited October 2018
    with mobile data ( tried almost at the same time )

https://i.imgur.com/GQV1Qa1.png
  • sujith
    Can you create a hotspot from your mobile and connect to that and try?
  • sujith
    Or you already tried it and it works?
  • velms
    hi @sujith ..

it always works with my mobile hotspot .. but with my broadband WiFi i am getting this issue regularly for the last 1 week only ..
    as i mentioned it in my OP , when websocket doesnt connect in my java client , kite web too doesnt refresh the price ..

do you guys differentiate between mobile and broadband data ?
    if no then probably i need to check it with my broadband guys ( was getting 25mbps from my broadband )

• sujith
    We don't differentiate between networks.
  • Imran
    Hii @velms
    In my experience kiteconnect doesn't work if we use a proxy connection.

Try Verifying your broadband for the same
  • velms
    @Imran thanks for your suggestion dude .. checking it with my broadband guys
  • velms
    hi @sujith ..

I still get this issue.
    Is it possible for you to assign any technical guy to debug this issue ?

Note:-
    1) I can establish websocket connection for getting ticks with my mobile data , but when i switch it to my broadband websocket disconnects. This log from your end can be used to debug.
    2) I tested websocket communication with https://websocket.org/echo.html site with my boradband , and it works fine
  • velms
    Update:-

Broadband guys solved this issue by setting MTU size to 1360 ( was 1520 earlier ) and gave static DNS server.
    Now things are working fine.
This discussion has been closed.