How to execute code on multiple accounts via Kite api framework.

cdesai1987
I have successfully implemented the code via using kite API .
I would like to execute the same code for my friends & relatives via the apis.
Is there any api to shoot orders to multiple accounts at ones.

or all have to buy the kite api ...
then shooting orders from 1 PC will become difficult...
  • Kailash
    @cdesai1987 The APIs are meant for personal use, which means one API key can only work with one account at a time (you can change this ID at any point of time).

Multi user setups are only available for startups and businesses and require exchange approvals.
  • chetanragi
    Hi Kailash, if I am placing orders for only my trading account, but with an algorithmic trading strategy, do I need any approvals?
  • Kailash
    For regulation related information, please e-mail [email protected]
  • ferdinand.sousa
    If I wish to trade using my account and my wife's account, do I need to have 2 API subscriptions?
  • Kailash
    Yes. Each subscription is tied to a single account.
  • ferdinand.sousa
    Thanks Kailash for your response.

Do I need 2 developer accounts or can I create 2 API keys for 2 apps for 2 trading accounts using one developer login?
    If I sign up now 11:50 AM 16-Nov-2016 , will the API work till 11:49 AM 16-Dec-2016?

Can I keep the credits unused till I set up the code?
  • sujith
    sujith edited November 2016
    Hi @ferdinand.sousa,

You don't need another account.
    You can create a new app and specify your second account number while creating new app.
    Once you create app, 2000 credits will be deducted and it is valid for 30 days. If you create app on 16 NOV 2016 12:10 PM then your app is valid till 16 DEC 2016 11:59 PM

You can keep unused credits, it will be deducted once you create app.
  • haribabu
    I read some where that if same IP address is noticed by exchange dealing with same stock one is buying and another is selling they may flag it as manipulation is this true?
  • nithin
    @haribabu circular trading is considered as a serious violation by the exchange. Exchange gets to know the IP, so yeah potentially this could be a problem if buying/selling happens between two people on the same IP.