Modify order from kite api stuck. Unable to modify or cancel it afterwards.

sOne
Dear sir,
while modifying order from kite api sometimes my order gets stuck. on_order_update is not called for this order. When i fetch order history of that order, it remains in open state with old price. Even while placing modify request no exception was thrown. After this happens this order does not get modified or cancelled. I am not able to modify or cancel it even from kite mobile app or desktop application. Today i contacted customer support, even they were unable to cancel it. They contacted RMS team and got my order cancelled after 30 minutes. I am trying kite api from last 3 days and this problem has occured at random time on all three days. Kindly help me with this. This is hindering me to use kite api properly. If you want i can replicate it easily. This problem comes within 1 to 2 hours of running api.
Details of stuck order :
Day : friday
Order id 190913000188382
  • sujith
    Can you private message your client id and give us example order of the same day? The order history is not preserved at our end after the end of the day.
  • sujith
    You can know the reason why your order is not modified in the status_message field of the order.
  • sOne
    Hi, I have messaged you order Id. Can you please check