Android Application

bnraju85
I am looking for developing an Application on Android, is their any way i can use Zerodha API to integrate it with the Mobile application.

I already have one similar kind of application in playstore, it would helpful if the Zerodha team can guide me to port this application using Zerodha Api's
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edu.tricks.smstricks4u&hl=en

Regards
Raju
  • bnraju85
    Kindly give the suggestion, How to use Zerodha Api's in Android client
  • Kailash
    @bnraju85 Of course it is possible. Any application that can make HTTP requests can work with the Kite Connect APIs.

We're releasing a Java library to make things simpler shortly. You may be able to port this into an Android SDK.
  • bnraju85
    Thanks a lot Kailash Ji, Looking forward to use it at the earliest.

Regards
    Raju
  • bnraju85
    Hi Kailash,
    Need your suggestion, is it possible to share the demo keys or trial keys for a certain period.
    I would like to evaluate with my app how it will respond before incorporating the changes as per Zerodha Api's
    basically i would like to evaluate how much changes i need to do it on my app.

It would be helpful if Zerodha can provide some Sample keys for my evaluation.

Regards
    Raju
  • sujith
    Hi Raju,
    It's not possible for now unfortunately. We are working on sandbox which should be out soon.
  • mahadevmurmu
    How to use kiteconnect API in android App . Please help.
  • sujith
    Hi @mahadevmurmu,
    You can check out documentation to get started.
  • sujith
    Hi @vondes,
    This forum is dedicated only for KiteConnect related queries. I'm afraid we can't provide support for this.
This discussion has been closed.