limit order into bracket order

Django94
How can we implement limit order into bracket order .Has anyone done it in python or can zerodha help us here
  • sujith
    You can refer to the documentation here.
  • Django94
    Hi Sujith ,
    Went through the document but i think you didn't understand my question. What i am asking is we are using bracket orders in our system and can only use bracket order acc to our strategy and because zerodha has blocked BO because of high volatility we are not able to execute that . So we can now perform only limit orders. I want to know what is the alternative for this or what can we do technically to make our own bracket orders. I.e take input from zerodha every second and then check stoploss hit or target hit every second . So if anyone else has faced this issue and resolved it might help me or zerodha might help me . I am not asking for how to implement bracket order when its working in zerodha.
  • sujith
    You can take a position with the entry type limit and set the GTT for stop-loss and target.
    Once your stop-loss is hit you will have to cancel the target or the other way around.
  • Django94
    thanks a lot sujith
This discussion has been closed.