made payment but credit not coming

k365
i just made payment of 4000 from netbanking for api, but my panel is not showing any credit balance. please look into the matter and let me know urgent. After payment successful from my bank site.. its just loading something.. but nothing coming.
  • k365
    transaction id: FMYxyGSJKhUTJ6
    kindly credit or refund it soon

there is not even a support number where we can call.. You are charging good amount from developers each month.. but why cant afford a support billing team ?
  • sujith
    You can write to kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com for payment related queries.
  • k365
    why there is no phone support for billing ?
  • k365
    hahaha... see what reply i got after sending email

"We are operating under our COVID-19 contingency plan for business continuity and the safety of our team. Over 1200 members of our team are working from their homes. Due to this your support ticket can take up to an additional 72 hours to be responded to. "

1200 are working from home, but still no one for phone support. i guess 1200 are just making promotions and collecting money. dont mind but it seems true.
  • sujith
    @k365,
    This is an automated reply to every ticket raised. Please wait till one of the executives looks into the issue.

We don't recommend passive-aggressive comments on this forum. If this repeats, we will be forced to ban the user.
  • k365
    hahaha you can ban the user, but cannot work on your support services. good.
    its your monopoly.. thats why its attitude in you people, one day.. someone will surely break this.. i can see all developers are facing many problems, but there is no proper support given

further yes you can block my id that a developer knows very well, can even my IP. but you cant stop me from spreading the truth..
    if i am banned from here, obviously you cant stop from posting on other forums and websites all over the world.. for that you need to be a hacker >:)
  • sujith
    We have informed the business team to take a look at this.