Need List of total available scrips in mis including 1X leverage scrips

vasisht
vasisht edited September 16 in Java client
Hi,
I need total list of available scrips in mid including 1X leverage scrips and excluding banned scrips.

Also I read that in kite Zerodha automatically blocks mis Trading in illiquid scrips(provided I use a pin authentication and not a Totp authentication).does it extend to kite connect automated Trading.

I intend to do automated intraday trading.I basically want to avoid Trading in illiquid scrips so as to avoid not exiting before Eod.

Thanks and regards
Vasisht d
  • sujith
    You can check out the Consolidated list of scrips blocked/allowed by RMS under Utilities section here.
  • vasisht
    vasisht edited September 17
    @sujith

I have the following questions.

*in the file you have referred i.e in "consolidated list of scrips blocked/allowed by RMS",there are 409 scrips that are "allowed under mis"(all these have leverage more than 1X) and 1261 scrips "blocked under mis".are'nt there other stocks which have leverage as 1X and are neither mentioned in the list which are "allowed in mis" or in the list which are "blocked in mis"?Definitely there must be some stocks under mis which are 1X.

*Also,in another file in the utilities section "list of illiquid scrips",the number of stocks blocked under mis are 1026
    whereas in the "consolidated list of scrips blocked/allowed by RMS",number of stocks which are blocked under mis are 1261.which is correct and which is the latest?
  • sujith
    We have asked the RMS team to take a look at this.
  • vasisht
    Any update on this?