Need List of total available scrips in mis including 1X leverage scrips

vasisht
vasisht edited September 2020 in Java client
Hi,
I need total list of available scrips in mid including 1X leverage scrips and excluding banned scrips.

Also I read that in kite Zerodha automatically blocks mis Trading in illiquid scrips(provided I use a pin authentication and not a Totp authentication).does it extend to kite connect automated Trading.

I intend to do automated intraday trading.I basically want to avoid Trading in illiquid scrips so as to avoid not exiting before Eod.

Thanks and regards
Vasisht d
  • sujith
    You can check out the Consolidated list of scrips blocked/allowed by RMS under Utilities section here.
  • vasisht
    vasisht edited September 2020
    @sujith

I have the following questions.

*in the file you have referred i.e in "consolidated list of scrips blocked/allowed by RMS",there are 409 scrips that are "allowed under mis"(all these have leverage more than 1X) and 1261 scrips "blocked under mis".are'nt there other stocks which have leverage as 1X and are neither mentioned in the list which are "allowed in mis" or in the list which are "blocked in mis"?Definitely there must be some stocks under mis which are 1X.

*Also,in another file in the utilities section "list of illiquid scrips",the number of stocks blocked under mis are 1026
    whereas in the "consolidated list of scrips blocked/allowed by RMS",number of stocks which are blocked under mis are 1261.which is correct and which is the latest?
  • sujith
    We have asked the RMS team to take a look at this.
  • vasisht
    Any update on this?
  • tfKamran
    Importantly, there is not API to provide a list of illiquid scrips?

It would be really great if there is an API to report this rather than having to check this Google Sheet and enter manually.
  • sujith
    @tfKamran,
    We don't have any plans of providing an API for fetching the list of illiquid instruments. You can write a script and take it from the google sheet.
  • vasisht
    Any update on this?
  • vasisht
    @sujith any update on this?
  • sujith
    We have asked the RMS team to update both sheets.
  • sujith
    Both the sheets should be updated now. You can check and report us if there is an issue.
  • vasisht
    @sujith The below question is still valid as the file has not been updated regarding the below question.

*in the file "consolidated list of scrips blocked/allowed by RMS",there are 409 scrips that are "allowed under mis"(all these have leverage more than 1X) and 1270 scrips "blocked under mis".are'nt there other stocks which have leverage as 1X and are neither mentioned in the list which are "allowed in mis" or in the list which are "blocked in mis"?Definitely there must be some stocks under mis which are 1X.
  • themohammedfaisal
    @vasisht,
    are'nt there other stocks which have leverage as 1X and are neither mentioned in the list which are "allowed in mis" or in the list which are "blocked in mis"?Definitely there must be some stocks under mis which are 1X.
    We have stopped allowing MIS with 1X leverage since September due to multiple reasons(some of which being new regulations). MIS and CO product type will only be provided for the list of stocks in the sheet "Allowed under MIS"(400 odd stocks).
    We are working on passing these securities list to you in the API soon. For now, you'd have to make do with the Google sheet
  • vasisht
    vasisht edited October 2020
    @sujith @themohammedfaisal
    ok thanks.
    Also,what about the list of futures and options scrips(that includes stock f&o,currency f&o and commodities f&o) that are
    *allowed under mis
    *that are illiquid
    *that are blocked.
    PLease let me where i can find that?
  • vasisht
    Hi,
    Any update on this?
  • sujith
    We are looking into this. We will update on this thread once we have all the files.
  • vasisht
    any update on this.