About historical Data Api

deepmangukiya
deepmangukiya edited September 2020 in .Net API client
Hello Team,

I want to subscribe historical data api . I have query. can you please answer so i can subscribe historical data api.

Q - 1 ==> is volume data is for the particular candle ?

Q -2 ==> what if i want to get a particular only 1 candle data?
for example if i want 9:10 minute data for the particular date than can i pass the 9:10 in the From parameter as well as two parameter ?

List historical = kite.GetHistoricalData(
InstrumentToken: "5633",
FromDate: new DateTime(2016, 1, 1, 9,10, 0), // 2016-01-01 9:10:00 AM
ToDate: new DateTime(2016, 1, 1, 9, 10, 0), // 2016-01-01 9:10:00 AM
Interval: Constants.INTERVAL_MINUTE,
Continuous: false
);

is it valid ?

Q - 3 ==> can i get the live market data ? i mean if i want historical data of 17 sept at the same day at live market . i mean today is 12:30 pm and i want data of today till 12:30 so it is available for today use for the live market ?

Thanks.

• rakeshr
    Q - 1 ==> is volume data is for the particular candle ?
    Yes, it's for each interval candle.
    for example if i want 9:10 minute data for the particular date than can i pass the 9:10 in the From parameter as well as two parameter ?
    from_date - 09:10:00 and to_date - 09:11:00
    can i get the live market data ? i mean if i want historical data of 17 sept at the same day at live market . i mean today is 12:30 pm and i want data of today till 12:30 so it is available for today use for the live market ?
    Yes, you can use but it's not recommended. You can refer to this thread.
  • deepmangukiya
    deepmangukiya edited September 2020
    from_date - 09:10:00 and to_date - 09:11:00 can i use the same at 9:11 minute? i mean current time is 9:11 and i want a data of 9:10 than can i use above parameters because my current time is the same minutes i pass to to_date parameter .

and can i use the historical data for the same access token which is applied by your basic api for order placing. or should i need another access token for the historical data?
  • deepmangukiya
    thanks you can close the ticket. i have subscribed.
This discussion has been closed.