Brokerage Amount

KUL
KUL edited May 2016 in General
When order is successfully placed and executed without any problem then what's your brokerage charges for that order ?
  • Vivek
    Please refer to this charges list - https://zerodha.com/charge-list
  • KUL
    can you provide a brokerage amount in the response list , when we are fetching the order detail , because it will make's developer's life easy.
  • Kailash
    Hi Kul,
    This is not possible right now, but I've added the request to our to-do list.
  • KUL
    ok thank you Kailash
  • KUL
    Can you provide estimated time by which we can expect "Brokerage" in transaction details. We are asking just because it is show stopper for us. This will definitely help other developers as well because Brokerage is very crucial part of any stock market transaction.
  • Kailash
    I am afraid I can't commit to a timeline at this point. However, why can't you compute the brokerage at your end? Since we do (0.01% or Rs 20 flat, whichever is lower), it should actually be quite simple.
  • KUL
    Yes it is easy to calculate that way but there are other charges as well like STT,Transaction Charges etc. Those values vary based on asset and hence we are asking you for brokerage value in transaction detail so that we can provide exact value of brokerage to users.