Push manually made modification of Cover order stop loss via Websocket

sudipto
Hi,
I have a feature suggestion. Currently if an automated Cover Order trade is initiated, and then if I make a manual change is made to the stop loss of the open part of the order, then the modified stop loss information is not sent to the automated program that is listening on a web socket. In contrast if I were to make other changes manually to the open order like exiting it, then that information is sent via the web socket.
As a result the automated program is not aware of any stop loss changes made manually to the open trade. To overcome this limitation, currently I am regularly polling the open trade order history to check if any manual changes to stop loss have been made or not. This is wasteful and unnecessarily puts a burden on both your server as well as mine.
It would be a lot more efficient if you could also send any stop loss modifications on an open trade, which will obviate the need to continuously poll your server and put a burden on it, as well on the network.
  • sujith
    We do send order updates on websockets when an order modification request is placed.
  • sudipto
    ok... let me check why my code is missing out on the stop loss modification, when it gets all other modifications