Refund for api

saksham
Hi,

I created an api app today for algo trading. Since the zerodha support portal and kite.trade dashboard mention that multiple accounts can be enabled for a single api key, i went ahead with the purchase, however when requesting for adding new users, the support is not enabling additional users. Due to this the API is not feasible for me and i would like a refund.

"By default, the API is restricted to a single Zerodha user ID. If you want multi-user login support, please e-mail us."
  • sujith
    sujith edited February 2021
    @saksham,
    The multi-user access is given to only platforms that are developed for mass and it is decided by the compliance team.
    For payment related queries of Kite Connect, you can write to kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com
  • saksham
    Hi @sujith, sending an email to kiteconnect ends up creating a support ticket and support gives the same generic replies. It's quite disappointing to see such misleading pricing with gotchas. I hope this thread highlights this issue to developers planning to purchase the api. FYI 5paisa offers a free api.
  • sujith
    @saksham,
    We work on the technical aspects of Kite Connect. We don't handle payment or business-related queries. It is handled by the business team. You can contact them on kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com