API for squaring off Bracket Order at market failed on 15th Dec 2017

tahseen
Dear Suith,
On 15th December the same API, which until a day before was squaring off executed bracket orders (with Stop Loss and Take Profit legs open) didn't work and didn't give error also. Had to manually go and exit all orders on Kite Dashboard

Has there been a change ? I can share separately the details and time and you can check that my

response = requests.delete("https://api.kite.trade/orders/bo/XXX?parent_order_id=XXX&api_key=XXX&access_token=XXX")

This API was working and deleting the orders until 14th December
Tagged:
  • sujith
    Can you let us know the status message of that order?
    We haven't come across this issue.
    The order status logs are available only on the same day. We only have orderbook logs post the current day.
    Please let us know about order errors on the same day otherwise it becomes difficult to track.

Can you let us know if you are not able to exit bracket order on Monday also?
  • tahseen
    Monday - 18th December

I could exit orders that had not got executed (executed means trade entered but trigger and square off pending)

Executed orders with trigger pending and square off pending were not squared off at the market. I had to go to Kite to close them manually
  • sujith
    Hi @tahseen,
    We have located the issue and we will deploy the fix by end of the day.
  • sujith
    We have deployed the fix. You can exit bracket order now.
  • tahseen
    @sujith I appreciate this gesture a lot

And I must say that you all have done excellent job. And you all respond quickly with bug fixes

Hats off
  • sujith
    Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.