Some futures continuous data is not working

Varun
Hi,

I thank for helping with my earlier query. Now, I am facing another problem. I able to get the continuous data for only few future contracts. Is there any specific reason for this or is it just a glitch.

code for Infy data, which is working fine:
kite.historical(instrument_token=12392706,from_date=from_date,to_date=to_date,interval=interval, continuous=1)

code for Apollotyre data, which is NOT working fine:
kite.historical(instrument_token=12343042,from_date=from_date,to_date=to_date,interval=interval, continuous=1)

both of them have same expiry.

Error:

ClientNetworkException: Gateway timed out
Tagged:
  • sujith
    It seems like the request is timing our before data is fetched. Our data team is working on fixing this issue. For now, you can handle the exception at your end.
  • Vaga
    @sujith @nithin

Will this issue get resolved? I am facing this issue again and again.

For the last two weeks, it is terrible in connecting to API. Invalid token, gateway timed out is quite frequent. We were forced to stop our trades.

Would the team reimburse for losses Or refund the money which we are paying for kite connect and API?
  • Varun
    Can you please tell me how can handle it on my end. I have added a sleep time of 5 secs after calling the historical data function in the code. But, it is still timing out.
  • vineet_dhandhania
    What is "continuous data"?
  • sujith
    You can check out here.
This discussion has been closed.