How does one subscribe to historical data?

deep9686
How does one subscribe to historical data? I do not see any option under API billing section!
  • sujith
    You can go to app details page and on the right side, there is a section for ADD-ONs. You can subscribe from there.
  • cisk
    cisk edited April 2018
    @sujith and team: I had disconnected my app from zerodha account, but still my account got charged twice for the subscription which I didn't intend to. I didn't even use your APIs for 2 months, yet I am paying money for it. This is very disappointing. Please look into this matter urgently!!!!
  • sujith
    sujith edited April 2018
    @cisk,
    It seems like you deleted app today morning.
    [03/Apr/2018 00:26:59] INFO [connect:397] User 15181 deleted app vot80cytvmxpi7hddxm
    If your app is active and your Zerodha client id is linked to the developers account then auto-renewal happens.
  • cisk
    cisk edited April 2018
    Hi @sujith ,

Yes I had deleted it yesterday fearing that i might be charged again on 5th April. I had already unlinked my zerodha account, but i found it surprising when i saw it being linked back again automatically. The debit probably happened because of this, which was totally unwanted. I've attached the snapshot to show the expiry date.