An internal server error occurred

darsh
After executing python API,it runs initially fine.then after couple of minutes .program is terminated and shows below mentioned error:

File "C:\Users\Darsh\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\kiteconnect\__init__.py", line 379, in positions
return self._get("portfolio.positions")

File "C:\Users\Darsh\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\kiteconnect\__init__.py", line 593, in _get
return self._request(route, "GET", params)

File "C:\Users\Darsh\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\kiteconnect\__init__.py", line 684, in _request
raise(exp(data["message"], code=r.status_code))

GeneralException: An internal server error occurred

please resolve as soon as possible
  • darsh
    darsh edited February 2018
    @sujith please reply and solve this problem.I have to run my app again and again due to this error. It feels like doing manual work even after making app in kiteconnect.
    only running after just 5 to 8 min, program is terminated due to this error.I have to continuously monitor my PC and hit Run that program for every 5 minutes.Then that program runs fine after it.But again i have to hit run after 5 minutes
  • sujith
    @darsh,
    This is weird, we haven't come across this. Can you give more details about what are you doing?
    Which version of Kite Connect are you using?
  • darsh
    darsh edited February 2018
    @sujith I simply open the website "https://developers.kite.trade".Get my API key and Secret and then use python for programming.
    but if you mean kite version, then i do not upgrade my kite to new kite 3.0.
  • sujith
    I would suggest using Kite Connect 3 APIs, the existing ones are being phased out soon.