Can I use the Kite API for multi user login ?

s.swaroop
I am building a website for users and would need users to login through their kite credentials. I would want to use user's user_id and request_token for websocket connection from user's browser. I might also go ahead and add features for users to place orders from my website. Can I use this kite connect API or is there anything else I need to do for this ?
  • tonystark
    Please send an email to talk(at)rainmatter.com. One of our team members will get in touch with you.
  • arjun
    @s.swaroop , Did you get any response fromtalk(at)rainmatter.com ..? I have also sent regarding the same to talk(at)rainmatter.com awaiting their reply.
  • sujith
    @arjun,
    It depends on the platform you are building. You can send a mail to talk(at)rainmatter.com with your product details someone from our team will get back to you.
  • arjun
    Thanks @sujith for the info, I have sent complete information regarding my product details to talk(at)rainmatter.com. awaiting their reply.

Meanwhile @sujith is there any mock Web App , Android App built using Kite Connect API..?
  • sujith
    We don't have sandbox environment yet. We are waiting for APIs from our OMS vendor.
    You can check out
    https://www.smallcase.com for a platform built using Kite Connect APIs.
  • arjun
    Thanks @sujith for the info.
This discussion has been closed.