\n
\n\n
\n\n
\n
\n
\n
What happened?
\n

You've requested a page on a website (coin.zerodha.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare's system.
\n
\n\n \n
\n
What can I do?
\n

If you are the owner of this website:
you should login to Cloudflare and change the DNS A records for coin.zerodha.com to resolve to a different IP address.
\n
\n \n
\n
\n\n
\n

\n Cloudflare Ray ID: 41a4ef795fc88aaf\n •\n Your IP: 103.28.140.94\n •\n Performance & security by Cloudflare\n \n
Tagged:
  • sujith
    Do you still see this error?
  • karanbhandari
    karanbhandari edited May 2018
    The errors are not coming from all the APIs,
    Was debugging the issue and I found out that Mutual Fund instruments list is throwing the error. Your API has dependence on zerodha coin API.
    So the problem is not for the entire system.
    for the time being I will use some other source for mutual fund quotes.
  • sujith
    We have made some changes. Can you check and update now?
  • karanbhandari
    Hi I think,
    You have broken something else,
    Now all symbols that Have special characters like & are now failing.
    This is for getquotes api.
    We will not be using kite API for MF now - migrated to another system.
  • sujith
    Quote API is returning empty json response. I think the cache is cleared. I don't see special characters though.
  • karanbhandari
    L&TFH,M&MFIN,M&MFIN,M&MFIN ,M&MFIN,M&MFIN ,532720,532720 ,532720 ,532720 ,M&MFIN are missing symbols
  • tonystark
    @karanbhandari GetQuote function actually returns the data for those instruments with special characters in its trading symbol. But & is JSON encoded as \u0026 which is bug. We will fix this and let you know. Thanks for notifying.
  • sujith
    @karanbhandari,
    I would suggest using instrument token to overcome this for now.