Manual trial stop loss

sharath
Hi well after using the kite platform i wanted an update on trailing stoploss , when we trail sl triger price each triger price has to be set for ex if there are 1000 shares and orders are divided into 500 200 150 50 100 we need to trail each of them hence what i prefer is trailing 1000 by selecting would reduce the risk and be more efficient. I hope the developers make chages
  • sujith
    You don't have to trail the second leg order. The system will trail it for you.
  • sharath
    sharath edited May 2018
    i Dont need system to trail , i need to manually trail for better trades. what i expect is if i have allotted 1000 shares in a scrip , i need to manually trail different quantities of shares, to improve efficiency quantity allotted to me should be whole quantity rather than different quantities by selecting the whole @ once rather than different quantities.

I hope Zerodha could resolve this ASAP.
  • Matti
    @sharath This wouldn't be possible as the OMS creates 2nd leg orders ones as soon as there is a fill for the first leg, be it complete or partial. To achieve what you are saying, you'll have to simulate a BO on your end, i.e., place the entry and exit orders manually and then trail as you see fit.