kite ticker pricer issues

ayyaz
My tick by tick pricer is working from last one year without issue , but suddenly today after 2:30 , it stopped working sometimes i got message like :
The status code of the opening handshake response is not '101 Switching Protocols'. The status line is: HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway ,
most of the time , ticker was existing after getting price for the first time , there was no change in the code , it was just working .
please let me know if anything issue occured?
  • RJ0958
    Faced same issue.. But issue got solved after re logging.
  • xm1160
    facing the same issue. it has started now though.
  • xm1160
    What i would ask other api users @ayyaz @RJ0958 that we should ask kite to resolve the login issue.

There should be provision to login for atleast a week. And forget about login issues.

We all are paying customers, zerodha should solve these issues.

The main issue being, the ticker is disconnected multiple times a day. How could automated system work if you need a person to check and login.
  • sethidholpuria
    @xm1160 I'm with you bro.
  • humble_trader
    I have also faced the same issue today..com.neovisionaries.ws.client.OpeningHandshakeException: The status code of the opening handshake response is not '101 Switching Protocols'. The status line is: HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
  • rakeshr
    @All, Make sure, you are using correct access_token, it should not have expired. Log-out from kiteweb session, will also expire access_token for connect app as well.Also, mention the endpoint you are connecting to.