Pricing related questions and other general queries

vatayush
Hi everyone,

I am planning to build a completely automated system which will subscribe to live market feed using websocket provided by Kite and based on that data we will execute the live orders(BUY/SELL) only for equities. I went through the existing discussions and learnt a lot from them, however i couldn't find(or missed) answers to few of the queries that i have:

1. Is subscribing to live marketdata using WebSockets covered in the monthly subscription of 2000 Rs, or there are any additional charges?
2. Is there any extra brokerage fees to place the order(BUY/SELL) or everything is included in the monthly charges?
3. How much realtime is the websocket subscription of marketdata?
  • rakeshr
    @vatayush
    1.Yeah, WebSocket connection is included in Kite Connect subscription of 2000.Except Historical data, all component is include in main kite Connect subscription.
    2. Universal brokerage is charged for all source of orders.
    3. WebSocket broadcast direct feed from exchange, their is no delay.
  • vatayush
    Thanks @rakeshr for replying.
    2. Universal brokerage is charged for all source of orders.
    What do you mean by universal brokerage? Can you give the specific brokerage charges?
  • vatayush
    @rakeshr just to confirm if i was not clear as i haven't mentioned, i was talking about placing orders through kite connect APIs. Is there any extra charges for placing orders through kite connect?
  • priyadarshi
    @vatayush
    No there is no extra charges for placing orders through kite connect, only Zerodha deduct its commission per trade.