Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket connection upgrade failed (403

RP3436
Dear rainmatters team
Please understand this is extremely frustrating. I am facing connection problem since Friday. Did not report thinking something is wrong at my end. Please also understand all users may not be IT professionals. I have already enabled reconnection (no ws.stop() anywhere, using google chrome browser, subscribing to only 2 tokens - and this is the state of affairs. I read in another thread having the same problem wherein you asked for the private key . Fortunately that gentleman had somehow overcome this problem. Please enlighten if user needs to take care of few things or try alternatives before reporting here. Rs 2000/- is not a small amount. I have tried 7-8 times. Sometimes ticks are coming then throwing error , again starting. Now repeated attempts and subsequent failures have forced me to report.
Please look into this problem and resolve at the earliest .
  • sujith
    We haven't observed any issue from our end. Can you paste your code and complete stacktrace here?
    Please do mention which version of pykiteconnect are you using?
    Are you behind any proxy or in office network?
  • RP3436
    @sujith
    I can not share the code in the as is form but pending that , I am trying to share some more information if that helps.
    I am not behind any proxy and using my system at home. I am using v3 of kiteconnect. My operating system is windows10. My code uses multiprocesses as well as threads. Internet download speed 39mbps.

While scanning the forum for similar issues, I cam across your reply dated 17th December 12:44 AM wherein you mentioned invalidation of access_token as a possible reason for 403 error. So I generated a new session and expected the same access token with which I started the day. However to my surprise , it was changed!! And that was causing problem. You also mentioned in that thread ,that logging out may cause invalidation of access token. But I never logged out , though kite web was throwing new login window occasionally.

So,kindly enlighten me on -
    1) What are the reasons of automatic invalidation of access_token ?
    2) Why a user can not/should not be notified of this ?
    3) What are the causes of automatic log out when user never intended to log out?
    4) Which section of the documentation tells us about the above as every time referring to the forum is not an appropriate solution.
  • sujith
    You can check out this thread.