Candle Stick Break out and tickers

pratyushbgr
pratyushbgr edited November 2018 in PHP client
Hi,
Is there a way to get tickers from Kite API ? I want to test a strategy in web client in Java Script or PHP to see the 15 minute or 10 minute or 5 minute break outs and generate trades for myself.

Actually I want to know the High and Low of a candle say in 10 minute time frame. Then based on the data I will generate a trade to buy or sell in the next candle.

Also in my website I want to show moving price in a column.

How I will be able to get ticker data from Kite.

If this is possible, how to do it ?

thanks,
Pratyush
  • sujith
    Hi @pratyushbgr,
    You can't use Kite data on a third party website because of CORS.
  • pratyushbgr
    Thanks Sujith. So what's the best thing to get some data and do some analysis in a API, is there any other data available. If I can't use in thirdparty website, where can I use this data?
  • sujith
    You can use the data for your personal use. It is just you can't display it on any other website.

For more information about compliance-related stuff please write to talk(at)rainmatter.com, someone from compliance team will get back to you.
  • pratyushbgr
    How can I access data, I have no intention to data on the WebSite, I will just calculate the data points for my strategies.
  • pratyushbgr
    If I want to check the Low and High price of a stock, option of future in a time range say 11:45 AM to 11:59 AM. This appears like a 15 min candle of 11:45 AM and I want to check the high and low of that candle.
  • pratyushbgr
    Is there any API or way in PHP or JS to achieve this?
  • sujith
    You can check out our Kite Connect client libraries here.