Use case of Kite API

trademe
Have been looking for few details but not found them either on pricing page (does not exist!!!) or any where else.

Here are my few queries, and many are looking for these.
  • Can I use KITE APIS to build a site that will give stock prices to users, like money.rediff.com or moneycontrol?
  • What is the cost of above?
  • I want to make a website which will display my trades to users. Basically I want to make a website as a blog that will show my daily trading and users can check stock prices too.
  • I have trading account with Zerodha. 2000 is the only cost or there are different plans for this use case?
  • sujith
    Hi @trademe,
    Please write to talk(at)rainmatter.com with details about your platform someone from the compliance will get back to you about this.
  • trademe
    @sujith Tried to send mail.
    Got below response.
    This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
    A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error.

[email protected], ERROR_CODE :550, ERROR_CODE :5.7.1 This message does not have authentication information or fails to pass
    5.7.1 authentication checks. To best protect our users from spam, the
    5.7.1 message has been blocked. Please visit
    5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for more
    5.7.1 information. m43si461919edd.6 - gsmtp
  • trademe
    Any update guys. Mails are bouncing back. No help on forum. Can't your legal team answer and close this query for ever for everyone?
  • sujith
    You seem to be sending email from an unauthenticated client. You can try writing from an authenticated source like Gmail client or yahoo client.
    Any update guys. Mails are bouncing back. No help on forum. Can't your legal team answer and close this query for ever for everyone?
    This forum is dedicated only for technical queries. For compliance and payment related queries, you can write to talk(at)rainmatter.com
This discussion has been closed.