Delay in equity live market data

sujith
There seems to be an observed delay in the equity feeds. We are checking with the exchange to resolve this.
  • enliyo
    The issue seems to be resolved to me. I need to ask this. What was the reason of this failure when other brokers are showing correct LTP? Also what steps are taken to ensure that this wont repeat in future?

Many times the API fails to deliver consistent result mostly on Mondays. What is the reason behind that?
  • sujith
    Hi @enliyo,
    We are waiting for a reply from our exchange connectivity provider.

Any system can go down anytime, we do strive to provide 100% uptime. Literally, in the past 30 days, there have been multiple outages at Gmail, Facebook, and Whatsapp.
    With so many bits and pieces and so many vendors and complex setup, anything can happen anytime. It is not like someone is sitting and waiting to do it on every Monday.

You can refer to this thread on Reddit to know more.
  • enliyo
    Hi Sujith. That was an honest question and my observation. The issue doesnt occur every Monday but whenever it occurs it occurs on Monday. I fail to understand why it occurs on mostly on Mondays?
  • ZI4453
    I am not from Z Team -I am not supporting Z .

Why mondays ? This is my honest answer and no way i am supporting any theories...
    Its usually heavy traffic on Monday in all Roads,if we could justify Why heavy traffic in Roads on any given Monday then rest is self exploratory ....

Every broker and their technology partners ensure to stay on top of every possible "anticipated errors "sometimes they do get into issues which disrupts normal order flow.