CO getting rejected due to SL trigger price beyond allowed 10%.

rajtk
since morning sopradically co orders are been placed and others being rejected due to SL trigger price beyond allowed 10% range.
wherein iam giving 2% for all the CO trades.

• sujith
    Is this still happening? Is it consistent or intermittent?
  • rajtk
    Yes it is intermittent and sporadic , this happened only today since morning. I placed 10 trades and few were rejected. later after a few hours I tried placing 1 order of SBIN, same result. Just now placed another order @ 1:13 pm , same result. Please check this at your end.

• sujith
    Can you give us a sample request params you are sending?

We tried a couple of cover orders for the same segment but we couldn't reproduce this.
  • krtrader
    I also faced same issue today morning
  • hitman1980
    Yeah me also got the same issue in the morning on Friday. Some order were getting executed and some were getting rejected with the below error ..

So had to stop my script and than closed all the trades. Started the script after 10 mins and things started working correctly.

My guess is tht the API feed from zerodha wasn't sending full data for getQuote. Cos of which calculation for trigger price wasn't calculated correctly and tht error was coming. Cos the only params I am sending hasn't been changed for last 10 days and they r working correctly. Its only zerodha guys who can confirm if there was some issue on Friday morning ..
  • rajtk
    same here , I have been using the same CO parameters for months without any issue. Only on Friday , this issue happened.
  • sujith
    There was some issue at the RMS on Friday. It was fixed later. You can let us know, if you are still facing the issue.
  • rajtk
    no issues today

Thanks