The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel

pandithurai
I am getting the the below error message when placing the orders.

It occurs only some time (Occurred for crude oil two time). Please help resolve as soon as possible.

Error : The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel. Inner exception :
StackTrace : at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at KiteConnect.Kite.Request(String Route, String Method, Dictionary`2 Params) in D:\Stock\Application\KiteConnect\Kite.cs:line 1023
at KiteConnect.Kite.PlaceOrder(String Exchange, String TradingSymbol, String TransactionType, Int32 Quantity, Nullable`1 Price, String Product, String OrderType, String Validity, Nullable`1 DisclosedQuantity, Nullable`1 TriggerPrice, Nullable`1 SquareOffValue, Nullable`1 StoplossValue, Nullable`1 TrailingStoploss, String Variety, String Tag) in D:\Stock\Application\KiteConnect\Kite.cs:line 324

Thanks and regards
Pandi

• pandithurai
    I am using in my VPS server.
  • amit_aggrawal321
    Did you get any solution for this? Please guide as I am also getting same problem.
  • sujith
    Can you try upgrading your system CA?
  • sujith
    This issue is because of an old root CA certificate expired on May 30th that affects old systems that are not updated with new root CA certificates. More about it: https://support.sectigo.com/Com_KnowledgeDetailPage?Id=kA03l00000117LT . Ideally all systems should be up to date with updated CA certificates.
  • amit_aggrawal321
    Sujith thanks for pointing out the issue but the issue is coming randomly. Sometimes it connects OK and place trades sometimes it gives error. if there is certificate issue it should not connect at all from particular system. Please suggest.
  • amit_aggrawal321
    Sujith, can you please update on this? This is very strange behavior. Sometimes trade takes place from same machine and sometimes it throws "Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel" error.
  • sujith
    Can you give us a complete stack trace?
    It is not possible to check anything with this one line.
    We have replaced all the certificates. It shouldn't be happening anymore.
  • gulshan901
    Exactly the same issue i am facing on windows server 2012 R2