Order States or Flow chart?

kiteapi
Is there a place where I can see different order states an order goes through, from the time it is submitted till order is complete?

If you have a flow chart somewhere, please share.
  • sujith
    It is called an order history. You can know more here.
  • kiteapi
    Yes, I am looking at order history and wanted to see what states an order goes through, because I was looking for OPEN after order placement, but I was getting "PUT ORDER REQ RECEIVED" when I was retrieving order history, hence wanted to know the order history/states an order goes through in its life cycle.

Thought you guys might have a Flow chart, but for now your provided link works :) I could see following section:

ORDER STATUSES
    The status field in the order response shows the current state of the order. The status values are largely self explanatory. The most common statuses are OPEN, COMPLETE, CANCELLED, and REJECTED.

An order can traverse through several interim and temporary statuses during its lifetime. For example, when an order is first placed or modified, it instantly passes through several stages before reaching its end state. Some of these are highlighted below.

status
    PUT ORDER REQUEST RECEIVED Order request has been received by the backend
    VALIDATION PENDING Order pending validation by the RMS (Risk Management System)
    OPEN PENDING Order is pending registration at the exchange
    MODIFY VALIDATION PENDING Order's modification values are pending validation by the RMS
    MODIFY PENDING Order's modification values are pending registration at the exchange
    TRIGGER PENDING Order's placed but the fill is pending based on a trigger price.
    CANCEL PENDING Order's cancellation request is pending registration at the exchange
    AMO REQ RECEIVED Same as PUT ORDER REQUEST RECEIVED, but for AMOs
This discussion has been closed.