How is the Rs. 2000 API subscription displayed in the fund statement?

sudipto
I have been paying the Rs. 2000 per month API subscription fee out of my Zerodha account balance. In my fund statements on the console of Zerodha, I can't find any entry specifically for that payment so I am not able to separate out my trading profit/loss from my subscription fees for the last one year.
How is the subscription fees shown in the fund statements of Zerodha console?
  • sujith
    It is mentioned as Kite Connect API Charges
  • sudipto
    Ok I found it. Sorry it had gotten lost in all the other daily entries that get entered. My follow up question is whether we can have a feature to separate out the trading debit entries in report from the charges.
    Otherwise it is impossible to figure out the total trading loss from the charges like API and gateway charges. Please keep in mind that since I am trading daily, after a year there are huge number of entries, to sift through.
  • sujith
    You may download the ledger and filter out the Kite Connect API charges.
  • Matti
    Otherwise it is impossible to figure out the total trading loss from the charges like API and gateway charges. Please keep in mind that since I am trading daily, after a year there are huge number of entries, to sift through.
    What Sujith said, but also keep in mind if you're using the APIs to trade, and if you're paying gateway charges for transferring funds, you should consider that too as a cost of trading and not a separate charge.