Procedure to download data,process, time etc

xj4333
So as per my knowledge,after giving 2000 to zerodha fr historical api, i can download 1 min data upto last 3 years from today and validity of 2000 rs is one month after that i have to pay again.how much time does it take to download scripts? At a time how many stocks i can download? please help ,my mind is tired now
Tagged:
  • rakeshr
    i can download 1 min data upto last 3 years
    Yes, we have historical data for 1-minute candle up to 3 years but max 60-day historical data can be fetched in single request for 1-minute candle, as stated here. So, in order to get data for longer period, you need to loop in the request(loop_count = total days required/60(or lesser))
    validity of 2000 rs is one month after that i have to pay again
    Yes. Also, you need to renew the base subscription of your app(kite connect). As historical data is an add-on to it.
    how much time does it take to download scripts?
    At a time how many stocks i can download?
    Do you mean Historical data for any symbol?
    Depends on your code logic, make sure you are not exceeding the rate limit of 3request/seconds for historical data, as stated here.
  • xj4333
    xj4333 edited October 2020
    ohh so u mean i have to do programming ,i dont know that.is anyone who can create it for me,i contacted to etatrader but they dont provide data download service..
    or give me contacts i will call them