GET Positions and Holdings API questions

GZ5928
GZ5928 edited October 2020 in .Net API client
1. Does GET /portfolio/holdings return pnl , avg price only for the current holding or includes previous squaredoff trades pnl also
2. GET /portfolio/positions . Can I get pnl only for the last open position. Dont need the full day pnl.
3. GET /portfolio/positions . If I sell long term demat holdings will it also show in positions. Can I seperate that out ?
  • CAKANUMURI
    to day i open zerodha accout and i paid of rs 2000 and now how can i purchase shares
  • rakeshr
    @GZ5928
    Does GET /portfolio/holdings return pnl , avg price only for the current holding or includes previous squaredoff trades pnl also
    You can go through this article to understand avg holdings price calculation.
    GET /portfolio/positions . Can I get pnl only for the last open position. Dont need the full day pnl.
    You need to filter this from the net position using the Quantity field. Check the complete response field here.
    GET /portfolio/positions . If I sell long term demat holdings will it also show in positions. Can I seperate that out ?
    Yes. You can go through this article. You can filter those holding sells from positions using combined filter of exchange(NSE,BSE) and product i.e CNC.