The user is not enabled in the app

Hsadikot
Hsadikot edited November 2020 in Python client
Hi,

I try to automate my login procedure into kite using selenium. I am using a selenium webdriver for chrome. when I enter my credentilals correctly which means the userid, password and pin. I get an error saying that the user is not enabled in the app as shown in the screenshot.

I have read the discussion:

https://kite.trade/forum/discussion/1939/getting-error-the-user-is-not-enabled-on-the-app

I am sure to logout of all the session before login using selenium as kite does not support multiuser login.

Tagged:
  • sujith
    @Hsadikot,
    It is mandatory by the exchange that a user has to log in manually at least once a day.
    We don't recommend automating login.
  • sujith
    Regarding the authorize screen, a user has to give permission for every new third party app to access information. This is asked the first time when users log into the app.
  • Hsadikot
    I try to give permission but it does not allow me. This was not happening before
  • sujith
    Kite Connect is provided for personal use only. Are you sure you are using the same client id as mentioned while creating the app?
  • sujith
    Please crop the address bar or remove the above image, it contains the api_key.
  • sujith
    Always make sure to not include the app or client-specific information on the public threads.
  • Hsadikot
    Yes I am using the same client id
  • Hsadikot
    I am unable to edit the post so as to crop the image
  • sujith
    Can you private message the api_key and the client id you are trying to login with?